This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Walking The Turquoise Coast TRK
Tour Duration 8 Days
Walking In Turkey
Based in the beautiful harbour town of Kas we enjoy gentle walks along the Turquoise Coast. We discover ruins of the original settlement of Antiphellos and hike to ancient Phellos. We explore the relics of Patara and look for signs of loggerhead turtles nesting on the golden sandy beach. We also visit the ancient city of Xanthos, trek through the foothills of the Taurus Mountains and climb to the necropolis of Simena for views over Kekova Bay.
- Kas - A seven night stay in one of the most picturesque towns on the Turquoise Coast
- Day hikes - Explore the forests, mountains and coastline of the local area.
- Take time to enjoy the stunning views and scenery
- Local ancient sites - Discover the history of the region through archaeological sites, including Xanthos a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Patara birthplace of Saint Nicholas
- Kekova - Walk to the village of Simena, overlooking the beautiful Kekova Bay.
1Join Tour At Dalaman Airport. Transfer to Kas
2Guided walking tour of Kas. Walk to Limanagzi Beach
3Walk to Patara Beach and Ruins. Visit Xanthos
5Morning visit to Kas market. Afternoon hiking to the ruins of Phellos
6Walking on Mount Akdag. Afternoon free in Kas
7Hike from Üçagiz to Simena
8Transfer to Dalaman Airport. Tour ends