This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Walking the Turquoise Coast and Blue Cruise TRKC
Walking Coastal Turkey And Gulet Cruise
Simena for views over Kekova Bay.
In our second week we cruise along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden 'gulet'. Departing from Fethiye harbour we explore small bays and islands, discover ancient relics, and swim and snorkel in the warm clear waters that give the coast line its name. We visit the hillside village of Kalkan and the submerged ancient city of Kekova as well as revisiting Kas. There are also opportunities to sea
kayak, walk Saklikent Gorge and visit historical sites such as Patara (birthplace of Saint Nicholas).
- Kas - A seven night stay in one of the most picturesque towns on the Turquoise Coast
- Day hikes - Explore the forests, mountains and coastline of the local area.Take time to enjoy the stunning views and scenery.
- Local ancient sites - Discover the history of the region through archaeological sites, including Xanthos a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Traditional gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of Turkey's Turquoise Coast in a traditional style wooden boat.
- Ancient ruins, beaches, swimming, walks, sea-kayaking - Relax or explore as much as you like on the gulet.
1Join Tour At Dalaman Airport. Transfer to Kas
2Guided walking tour of Kas. Walk to Limanagzi Beach
3Walk to Patara Beach and Ruins. Visit Xanthos
5Morning visit to Kas market. Afternoon hiking to the ruins of Phellos
6Walking on Mount Akdag. Afternoon free in Kas
7Hike from Üçagiz to Simena
8Transfer to Dalaman Airport. Tour ends
12To Kas via Ucagiz
13To Soguksu Cove
14Sail to Tarzan Bay
15Sail to Fethiye where tour ends.
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walking the Turquoise Coast and Blue Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: