This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Wildlife Safari In South Africa & Swaziland
On this trip we visit the great game reserves of South Africa and Swaziland. We search for the Big Five in the renowned Kruger National Park and track both white and black rhinos in the Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Reserve. We also visit the Zulu battlefields, discover the wetlands of Greater St Lucia and take a walking safari through Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary in Swaziland.
- Game Viewing - The big game of Africa from 4WD safari vehicles.
- Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa, home to the Big Five.
- Hluhluwe-Umfolozi - The biggest rhino population in Africa.
- Mlilwane - A secluded wildlife sanctuary beneath the Nyonyane Mountains in Swaziland.
- St. Lucia - A remarkable wetland home to hippo, crocodile and a myriad of bird species.
- Mpumalanga - God's Window and the awe-inspiring Blyde River Canyon
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Johannesburg; drive to the Drakensburg Mountains
2Hike in the Tugela Gorge
3Visit battlefields; drive to Ulundi
4Game Drives at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve; drive to St Lucia
5At St Lucia Wetland Reserve
6Drive to Swaziland
7Game viewing and optional activities in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
8Drive to Kruger National Park
9Game viewing in Kruger National Park; drive to Graskop
10Drive through Mpumalanga to Johannesburg where tour ends