This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Tour Duration 20 Days
Safari In South Africa And Swaziland
Combine a safari through South Africa and Swaziland with an exciting journey along the 'Garden Route' and the Western Cape. We visit Zulu battlefields, search for wildlife in the renowned Kruger National Park and take a walking safari through Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary. Travelling to Africa's southernmost region we walk on the beautiful 'Garden Route' coastline, explore great wine estates and climb Table Mountain.
- Kruger - The most iconic National Park in South Africa.
- St. Lucia - A remarkable wetland home to hippo, crocodile and a myriad of bird species.
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea.
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony.
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning, rugged mountains.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire the humpback whales (in season).
1Join tour in Johannesburg; drive to the Drakensburg Mountains
2Hike in the Tugela Gorge
3Visit battlefields; drive to Ulundi
4Game Drives at Hluhluwe-Umfolozi Game Reserve; drive to St Lucia
5At St Lucia Wetland Reserve
6Drive to Swaziland
7Game viewing and optional activities in Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary
8Drive to Kruger National Park
9Game viewing in Kruger National Park; drive to Graskop
10Join tour Cape Town
11Tour Cape Peninsula National Park
12Ascend Table Mountain; drive Stellenbosch
14Drive to Oudtshoorn
16Drive to Knysna
17In Knysna; visit Tsitsikamma Park
18Visit Botelierskop Private Game reserve, drive to Swellendam
19Along the ‘Whale Route’ to Cape Town
20Tour ends Cape Town
Customer ratingRead reviews
Accommodation3 nights Basic Camping
1 night Standard Hut
5 nights Standard Lodge
2 nights Standard Beehive Huts
5 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Standard Guesthouse