Join us in 2014 on one of the world’s classic treks: the Inca Trail in Peru, an inspiring four day hike through the Andes, ending at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu. Few other treks in the world can match the Inca Trail for its rich mix of landscapes, flora, fauna, history and local life, with the ultimate prize of reaching on foot the breathtaking Inca capital, Machu Picchu.
To prevent damage to the ancient trail the authorities in Peru now allow only 200 trekkers on the route each day. Demand for spaces is intense so it’s important to plan ahead if you want to hike the Inca Trail. The earlier you book the better your chances of getting a permit to do the trek. Inca Trail permits are normally released in January, so to be confident of getting a permit for your preferred date in 2014 you should book before the end of December.
As an added incentive, for all Inca Trail bookings made between 01 November and 31 December 2013 we are offering:
• Between £100 and £200 per person off all Explore Inca Trail treks
• 25% discount on all your trek equipment and clothing through Nomad Travel Stores
• 10% discount on your travel vaccinations through Nomad Travel Stores
• A free, customised Explore Inca Trail kitbag
Book early and save between £100 and £200 per person
You can save at least £100, and up to £200, on any of our small group Inca Trail treks. This includes the nine day Inca Trail Trek, the 12 day High Trail of the Incas, the 14 day Heights of Machu Picchu and the 20 day Peru Inca Trail – all of which are graded moderate to challenging. Also included in the offer is our Machu Picchu and Titicaca tour, which treks for just one day on the Inca Trail and is graded easy to moderate. There's also our family version of the trial, Inca Trail Teen Trek. All the tours mentioned above can also be combined with our three day Amazon Extension.
Save 25% on your trek equipment and clothing
Save money as you prepare for your Inca Trail trek, with a 25% discount voucher for any clothing and equipment purchased through our partner Nomad Travel Stores. You will receive a discount voucher with your booking confirmation which can be redeemed on line or through Nomad’s stores any time before the end of March 2014. You can use Nomad’s useful clothing and equipment checklist to see what extra kit you may need. The voucher also gives you a handy 10% discount on vaccinations. For details see www.nomadtravel.co.uk/explore.
Free Explore Inca Trail kitbag
On arrival in Cusco you will receive a free Explore Inca Trail kitbag. The bag is 60 cm long and 20 cm wide, capacity 26 litres - the ideal size and shape for our Inca Trail porters to carry between overnight camps. You’ll use this bag, along with your personal daypack, to carry what you need on trek while the rest of your luggage is stored at the hotel.
Terms and conditions:
1. Inca Trail trek prices have been reduced as follows: £200 off PE and PEA tours; £150 off PM, PMA, PB, PBA, HT, HTA, FPT and FPTA tours; £100 off PQ and PQA tours. The reduced prices are as listed on relevant tour pages on the website.
2. Price reductions apply to flight inclusive and land only Inca Trail bookings made between 01 November and 31 December 2013, for all Explore Inca Trail group tours departing in 2014.
3. With your booking confirmation you will receive a discount voucher, redeemable through any branch of Nomad Travel Stores or online through www.nomadtravel.co.uk/explore
4. The Nomad Travel Stores voucher is valid for use between 01 November 2013 and 31 March 2014, with 25% off all purchases of equipment, clothing and Nomad’s mountain trek medical kit, also 10% off Nomad’s vaccination service.
5. Your Explore Inca Trail kitbag will be supplied on arrival in Peru
This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541