Find a tour
Extend your trip to Vietnam for free
Book a trip to Vietnam before the 28 September and get a free extra night hotel stay at the start of your holiday, plus a free Footprint guide book....
Win a holiday to Iceland
Book a trip to Iceland before 16 September 2015 and you’ll be entered into a free draw to win back the full price of your holiday, worth up to...
Free hotel night on your Sri Lanka holiday
Add that little extra to your adventure in Sri Lanka with our latest offer. We're giving you a free night prior to the start of your trip in the...
Last minute escapes
Pick your perfect last minute trip, departing in October. Do you see yourself cruising in Turkey along the Turquoise Coast, exploring the Baltic...
Save up to 30% on Polar Voyages
Save as you sail. Take a look at our fantastic offers on a selection of our polar cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica. Save up to 30% on selected...
- Added Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:42
- by Super User
Page 1 of 3
Experience the great gamelands of Africa on an Explore safari holiday.
Explore has over 25 years experience in offering safaris to Africa’s great gamelands and we certainly know how to deliver the ultimate wildlife experience.
- We always use professionally qualified safari guides - expert spotters who make sure you see and learn all about the incredible diversity of wildlife.
- We always include the major reserves, but we also take you to lesser-known areas whose own unique ecosystems and landscapes are equally as enthralling as the big name parks.
- We take great care in making sure our itineraries are well-balanced with plenty of time in the parks to maximise game-viewing and where possible we offer a variety of experiences from traditional game drives, to night game drives, boat safaris and even game walks with armed rangers.
- All our tours are fully staffed as appropriate for your style of safari, from camp staff and cooks to boatmen, guides and drivers.
- And of course, all our tours are accompanied by an experienced Explore tour leader to make sure your safari runs as smooth as possible.
- Next >>
Explore News and Features
Family adventures in Sri Lanka and the Maldives added 28-08-2015
Our five favourite things about Vietnam added 27-08-2015
Jungle trekking and cookery classes with the family in Thailand added 26-08-2015
Family fun in Belize added 24-08-2015
New trips added due to popular demand added 19-08-2015