Find a trip
Book any Tailormade India trip and enjoy a complimentary cookery class
Enjoy a free cookery class with all Tailormade India trips booked by 31st March It’s hard to describe India without using the word colourful – the...
Offer extended - Save up to £100 on Spain and Portugal trips
Book any Spain or Portugal trip by 27th February and save up to £100 For many, Spain and Portugal conjure images of sandy beaches and all-inclusive...
Last minute escapes
Pick your perfect last minute trip. Whether you want to search for wildlife, marvel at impressive architecture, relax on tropical beaches or explore...
Savings on our Polar Voyages
Save as you sail. Take a look at our fantastic offers on a selection of our polar cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica. Save up to 20% on selected...
- Added Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:42
- by Super User
Page 1 of 3
Experience the great gamelands of Africa on an Explore safari holiday.
Explore has over 25 years experience in offering safaris to Africa’s great gamelands and we certainly know how to deliver the ultimate wildlife experience.
- We always use professionally qualified safari guides - expert spotters who make sure you see and learn all about the incredible diversity of wildlife.
- We always include the major reserves, but we also take you to lesser-known areas whose own unique ecosystems and landscapes are equally as enthralling as the big name parks.
- We take great care in making sure our itineraries are well-balanced with plenty of time in the parks to maximise game-viewing and where possible we offer a variety of experiences from traditional game drives, to night game drives, boat safaris and even game walks with armed rangers.
- All our tours are fully staffed as appropriate for your style of safari, from camp staff and cooks to boatmen, guides and drivers.
- And of course, all our tours are accompanied by an experienced Explore tour leader to make sure your safari runs as smooth as possible.
- Next >>
Explore News and Features
More holiday for your annual leave - our Easter departures added 20-02-2017
A journey of firsts - my trip to Burma and Thailand added 17-02-2017
Five family adventures under £1250pp added 17-02-2017
Favourite family holiday tips and treats added 17-02-2017
Top picks for summer holidays added 17-02-2017