Find a trip
Go Solo and save up to £620
Free single room option on 12 of our most popular trips Treat yourself this Christmas and travel in style in 2016. Solo travelling is the way forward,...
Stunning southern Africa
FairFX card with FREE top up worth £50 From the thunderous Victoria Falls on the Zambezi River and the beautiful Garden Route of South Africa to lush...
Introducing Explore Beyond
A new collection of innovative and pioneering trips We are excited to launch our new Explore Beyond trips; limited departures with limited...
Save £100 on your Inca Trail trek
Save £100 on your Inca Trail trek Inca Trail permits for 2016 will become available in January. Only about 200 trekkers per day are allowed on the...
Last minute escapes
Pick your perfect last minute trip, departing in December and early 2016. Whether you want to search for wildlife, marvel at impressive architecture,...
Save up to 15% on Polar Voyages
Save as you sail. Take a look at our fantastic offers on a selection of our polar cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica. Save up to 15% on selected...
- Added Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:42
- by Super User
Page 1 of 3
Experience the great gamelands of Africa on an Explore safari holiday.
Explore has over 25 years experience in offering safaris to Africa’s great gamelands and we certainly know how to deliver the ultimate wildlife experience.
- We always use professionally qualified safari guides - expert spotters who make sure you see and learn all about the incredible diversity of wildlife.
- We always include the major reserves, but we also take you to lesser-known areas whose own unique ecosystems and landscapes are equally as enthralling as the big name parks.
- We take great care in making sure our itineraries are well-balanced with plenty of time in the parks to maximise game-viewing and where possible we offer a variety of experiences from traditional game drives, to night game drives, boat safaris and even game walks with armed rangers.
- All our tours are fully staffed as appropriate for your style of safari, from camp staff and cooks to boatmen, guides and drivers.
- And of course, all our tours are accompanied by an experienced Explore tour leader to make sure your safari runs as smooth as possible.
- Next >>
Explore News and Features
Traveling solo – but not alone added 30-11-2015
Land of the Golden Fleece added 19-11-2015
Norwegian Views added 19-11-2015
5 facts about the world’s biggest festival – the Kumbh Mela added 19-11-2015
From the warm heart of Africa to the wild heart of Africa added 16-11-2015