Find a tour
Free Travel Insurance
We are delighted to include FREE travel insurance for all qualifying customers who book an Explore holiday from 01 January 2015. You can book safe in...
Great May Savings
Take advantage of some of our great savings! We have applied discounts on May departures of many of our popular tours. Check out below just a few...
Offers and Competitions
Occasionally we do have other offers, such as the submit a review competition, which runs monthly as well as other competitions with various prizes to...
Share your story and win £150
Sharing tales from your holidays is half the fun of travel. You get to relive all the great experiences you had and prolong the feelings the holiday...
Save up to 25% on Polar Voyages
Save as you sail. Take a look at our fantastic offers on a selection of our polar cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica. Save up to 25% on selected...
- Added Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:42
- by Super User
Page 1 of 3
Experience the great gamelands of Africa on an Explore safari holiday.
Explore has over 25 years experience in offering safaris to Africa’s great gamelands and we certainly know how to deliver the ultimate wildlife experience.
- We always use professionally qualified safari guides - expert spotters who make sure you see and learn all about the incredible diversity of wildlife.
- We always include the major reserves, but we also take you to lesser-known areas whose own unique ecosystems and landscapes are equally as enthralling as the big name parks.
- We take great care in making sure our itineraries are well-balanced with plenty of time in the parks to maximise game-viewing and where possible we offer a variety of experiences from traditional game drives, to night game drives, boat safaris and even game walks with armed rangers.
- All our tours are fully staffed as appropriate for your style of safari, from camp staff and cooks to boatmen, guides and drivers.
- And of course, all our tours are accompanied by an experienced Explore tour leader to make sure your safari runs as smooth as possible.
- Next >>
Explore News and Features
Marathon women added 30-03-2015
Finding the ‘lost cities’ of The Middle East, Asia and the Americas added 19-03-2015
Finding the ‘lost cities’ of Europe added 19-03-2015
Togo, Benin and Ghana – We’re Still Operating! added 18-03-2015
In search of the perfect cuppa in Morocco added 16-03-2015