Find a trip
Free airport lounge, visa and competition entry worth £500 with Cuba trips!
Book your Cuba trip by 31st October and enjoy a free aiport lounge, visa and competition entry worth £500! Imagine yourself sipping on a famous rum...
Save £100 off Ecuador & the Galapagos trips
Book an adventure to Ecuador & the Galapagos and save £100 per person! Did you know Panama hats originate from Ecuador? You'll find plenty of...
Save 15% on Galapagos Island cruises for 2016/17
Save 15% on 2016/17 cruise departures to the Galapagos Islands when you book by 18th November Comprised of 6 main islands and over 40 islets, this...
Save up to 10% with our exciting collection of NEW trips
Book your first Explore trip and save 5%, plus save an extra 5% when you book one of our NEW trips. To celebrate the launch of our brand new 2017/18...
Last minute escapes
Pick your perfect last minute trip. Whether you want to search for wildlife, marvel at impressive architecture, relax on tropical beaches or explore...
Save up to 15% on Polar Voyages
Save as you sail. Take a look at our fantastic offers on a selection of our polar cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica. Save up to 25% on selected...
- Added Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:42
- by Super User
Page 1 of 3
Experience the great gamelands of Africa on an Explore safari holiday.
Explore has over 25 years experience in offering safaris to Africa’s great gamelands and we certainly know how to deliver the ultimate wildlife experience.
- We always use professionally qualified safari guides - expert spotters who make sure you see and learn all about the incredible diversity of wildlife.
- We always include the major reserves, but we also take you to lesser-known areas whose own unique ecosystems and landscapes are equally as enthralling as the big name parks.
- We take great care in making sure our itineraries are well-balanced with plenty of time in the parks to maximise game-viewing and where possible we offer a variety of experiences from traditional game drives, to night game drives, boat safaris and even game walks with armed rangers.
- All our tours are fully staffed as appropriate for your style of safari, from camp staff and cooks to boatmen, guides and drivers.
- And of course, all our tours are accompanied by an experienced Explore tour leader to make sure your safari runs as smooth as possible.
- Next >>
Explore News and Features
Samsung Galaxy Note 7s are no longer allowed on flights added 18-10-2016
Self Guided or Group Trip? added 14-10-2016
Bangkok to Saigon by Jake Corke added 13-10-2016
Self-guided cycling – from the Alps to Lake Garda added 12-10-2016
Magnificent multi-generational adventures added 10-10-2016