Find a tour
Free India Tourist Visa, Free Extra Hotel Night and Free airport lounge worth £282pp – Book by 31 July
Book your India holiday between 10 July and 31 July and we’ll pay your visa costs (worth £148pp), offer you a free extra hotel night at the start...
We are thrilled to report that the Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice on travel to Nepal has been relaxed. There are no longer restrictions across...
Last minute escapes
Pick your perfect last minute trip, departing between August and September. Do you see yourself cruising in Turkey along the Turquoise Coast,...
Save over £4000 on Selected Polar Voyages to Greenland
If you enjoy wildlife and wilderness, Greenland is the place to go. One of the least visited and most sparsely populated countries in the world, its...
Free Travel Insurance
We are delighted to include FREE travel insurance for all qualifying customers who book an Explore holiday between 01 January 2015 and 31 August 2015....
Share your story and win £150
Sharing tales from your holidays is half the fun of travel. You get to relive all the great experiences you had and prolong the feelings the holiday...
Save up to 30% on Polar Voyages
Save as you sail. Take a look at our fantastic offers on a selection of our polar cruises to the Arctic and Antarctica. Save up to 30% on selected...
- Added Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:42
- by Super User
Page 1 of 3
Experience the great gamelands of Africa on an Explore safari holiday.
Explore has over 25 years experience in offering safaris to Africa’s great gamelands and we certainly know how to deliver the ultimate wildlife experience.
- We always use professionally qualified safari guides - expert spotters who make sure you see and learn all about the incredible diversity of wildlife.
- We always include the major reserves, but we also take you to lesser-known areas whose own unique ecosystems and landscapes are equally as enthralling as the big name parks.
- We take great care in making sure our itineraries are well-balanced with plenty of time in the parks to maximise game-viewing and where possible we offer a variety of experiences from traditional game drives, to night game drives, boat safaris and even game walks with armed rangers.
- All our tours are fully staffed as appropriate for your style of safari, from camp staff and cooks to boatmen, guides and drivers.
- And of course, all our tours are accompanied by an experienced Explore tour leader to make sure your safari runs as smooth as possible.
- Next >>
Explore News and Features
Simply Sri Lanka added 22-07-2015
Explore Leader makes Wanderlust World Guide Awards final added 10-07-2015
Family fun in Morocco added 10-07-2015
A family holiday so good you'll want to do it again! added 09-07-2015
Vote for Explore in the British Travel Awards added 09-07-2015