1) You can check availability online at www.explore.co.uk for any of our trips. Our website will tell you whether the trip has spaces, is guaranteed and the ‘from’ price for each departure date. The website gives you lots of valuable information including a full itinerary, type of trip, standard of accommodation, joining times, visa information and health requirements. Our downloadable trip notes are a great tool to give to customers so that they really understand the trip and the essentials required before and during the trip.
2) Alternatively contact us on 01252 883508 or by e-mail at email@example.com. We will be able to give you availability, costings and a breakdown of the group demographics.
3) In order to make a booking it is essential that you have the following information to hand before contacting us: Full names of all passengers as they appear on their passports Dates of birth of all passengers Nationalities of all passengers Please note that for certain trips we will also require colour copies of passports to be sent to us and this will be advised at the time of enquiry. If you do not have the above information we will be unable to process the booking until received.
4) If your enquiry cannot be immediately confirmed we will advise and give an approximate time that it will take to confirm the services. This would include complex flight bookings; dates where flight schedules have not yet been released; single rooms on request or where one of the passengers is over 80 years of age(see point 5).
5) If any passenger is over 80 years of age at the time of travel we will require a brief medical document to be signed by their local doctor and this is a condition of booking.
6) If we have given a full quotation and all services are available you can hold the booking on option for up to 24 hours whilst you reconfirm with your clients.
7) To confirm a booking we need your confirmation that the required deposit has been taken and that the passengers have accepted the following booking questions: a) Please confirm that you've read and understood our trip notes, essential information and booking conditions? b) Please confirm that everyone on your booking is fit and able to fully participate in this trip? Are you aware that everyone on your booking is required to have valid travel insurance which covers any pre-existing medical conditions for the duration of travel? c) Are you aware that we recommend that everyone checks their government's travel advice for up-to-date information regarding safety and security? Where possible, we recommend signing up to your governments travel alert service.
IF YOUR CUSTOMER HAS BOOKED A SINGLE ROOM
Please confirm that you are happy with the number of nights that the Single room is available for.
8) The standard trip deposit is 10% per person of the total trip price, including supplements, before any loyalty discounts. If booking with flights there may be additional non-refundable deposits where the flights are on instant purchase or require immediate ticketing of all or part of the flight itinerary.
9) Where the booking is within 60 days of departure the full trip cost is required at the time of booking. We will need to request the services with our local agents as all allocations will have been released. Full payment is required before we can request these services. If the trip is unavailable we will refund all monies paid to Explore.
10) Once the booking is confirmed full documentation including important information, joining times and itineraries will be sent to you along with access to the customer gateway to collect additional passenger information.
To make an enquiry or new booking: Telephone: 01252 883984; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For existing booking queries: Telephone: 01252 883190; e-mail: email@example.com
For payments and invoice queries: Telephone: 01252 883998; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For commission queries, brochures, marketing or Trade support: Telephone: 01252 379518; e-mail email@example.com