• Travel Insurance – is mandatory for all customers on all Explore tours.
• Pre-existing medical conditions – must be declared to your insurers.
• Insurance documentation – all relevant information must be carried with you on tour.
• Passports – must be valid for at least six months.
• Visas – please leave adequate time to obtain all visas and make sure you have enough space in your passport for stamps.
• Fitness & ability – you must be sufficiently fit and healthy to be able to take part in all included elements of the tour.
• Names – most airlines now require your full first name, middle name (if you have one) and surname. These must be provided exactly as they appear on your passport, otherwise boarding may be denied.
• Advance Passenger Information (API/APIs) – Some governments require you to provide personal information from your passport, before travel. We will advise you if this is required.
• Booking conditions – when you book, you will be asked if you have read and understood the Booking Conditions – please note that you are bound to do so. Although many people decide not to read the small print, you will find that a great deal of useful information is included within it. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this
This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157