100% No Surcharge Guarantee
Once booked and confirmed we will guarantee the price will not increase, whatever the circumstances. You will not be approached to pay fuel surcharges unlike the vast majority of other adventure tour operators.
What is the ‘Price Guarantee’?
The price paid for our holidays is no longer subject to change. Once booked and confirmed we will guarantee the price will not increase, whatever the circumstances. You will not be approached to pay fuel surcharges unlike the vast majority of other adventure tour operators
- Our new Price Guarantee will apply to all new and existing bookings departing between 1st January 2012 and 31st December 2015.
Our tour pricing
Tour prices contained in our brochures, website and other advertising material is a guide only. The selling price at the time you book your holiday could be different to that advertised, due to current flight availability.
One of the most common reasons that the flight inclusive selling price varies from that shown is that the flight that is available at the time of booking may cost more. All guide prices shown on the website are based on group flight fares. These are fares given to Explore as a tour operator when we hold a block of seats on any given flight. Due to the way that many airlines work, we are generally unable to hold enough seats at the group fare for all customers, so once the block of seats is used up (or once we have passed any unsold ones back – generally a month or two before travel) we have to find alternatives. This either means booking the same flight on an ad hoc basis or finding alternative flights – both of which may cost more than the group flight.
Prices listed are on a per person basis, sharing accommodation (unless otherwise stated).
What’s included in our tour prices?
- Transport, meals and accommodation: all details are outlined in the individual tour itinerary.
- Tour Leader: the services of a Tour Leader are included on nearly all tours. In most cases the Tour Leader will accompany you for the full duration of the tour. On some tours a local representative may accompany you instead (this will be outlined in the individual Trip Notes.)
- Local crew: as well as drivers and local guides, interpreters, cooks, helpers and porters may be provided on some tours (details will be outlined in the individual Trip Notes.)
- Activities, equipment, sightseeing and visits: Please see individual Tour Notes for details.
- Travel insurance for qualifying customers: See our insurance page for further information
- Airport Transfers for qualifying customers: See our transfers page for further information
What’s not included in tour price?
- Flights are not included if you book on a ‘Land Only’ basis.
- Visa fees
- Passport costs
- International departure taxes
- Excess baggage charges
- Optional tours and excursions
- Hotel porterage or meals (other than those we list as included)
- Items of a personal nature - such as laundry, room service charges, drinks or phone calls
- Tips for personal service are not included and are usually expected