Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Cycle Sri Lanka CSL
Cycling Holiday In Sri Lanka
- Cycle Backroads and tea plantations - Ride through the rural villages and hill country of Sri Lanka's central highlands
- Sigiriya - The stunning cave temples at Dambulla and the mountain top fortress of King Kassapa
- Polonnaruwa - Explore the ancient city of Polonnaruwa by bike
- Kandy - Lovely gardens and the unique Temple of the Tooth
- Unawatuna - Relax beside the golden beaches and explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Galle fortress
- Nature and wildlife - A chance to take game drives through Udawalawe and Yala National Parks
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Negombo
2Visit Dambulla cave temple; cycle to Sigiriya
3Climb Lion Rock, then cycle to Polonnaruwa
4Pedal to Polonnaruwa archeological site and village
5Cycle and drive to Kandy, visit spice gardens en route
6Explore Kandy on foot
7Cycle along the plantation roads to Nuwara Eliya
8Ride to Bambarakanda waterfall
9Cycle to Udawalawe, optional elephant safari
10Cycle country roads to Yala National Park, optional safari
11Ride along the coast through Bundula National Park
12Cycle the coastal backroads and visit Galle
13Day at leisure in Unawatuna
14Tour ends at Colombo airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Sri Lanka tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Accommodation11 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Comfortable Camping