Find a trip
Riads and Kasbahs of Morocco DMR
Marrakech, Sahara Desert and Atlas Mountains
- Riads and Kasbahs - The highlights of Morocco from hand-picked, comfortable accommodation in traditional style.
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant Red City.
- Meknes and Volubilis - Two remarkable sites, rich in history and culture.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as Mecca of the West.
- Merzouga Sand Sea - The impressive sand dunes of the Sahara.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco’s Grand Canyon through spectacular rock formations.
- The Atlas Mountains - The highest and most scenic mountain range in North Africa.
- Essaouira - An atmospheric port town on the Atlantic coast.
1Join tour Fes
2Morning sightseeing, afternoon walk through Old Fes
3Visit Meknes, Moulay Idriss and Volublis
4Drive over the Middle Atlas to Erfoud
5Drive to Merzouga via Rissani
6Drive to Boumaine via Tinerhir and the Todra Gorge
7Walking in the Dades Gorge
8Drive to Ouarzazate via the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs
9Drive to Taroudant via Tazenakhte
10Visit Tiout and Taroudant
11Drive to Essaouira
12Free day in Essaouira
13Drive to Marrakech; Afternoon optional walking tour
14Free in Marrakech
15Tour ends Marrakech
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Riads and Kasbahs of Morocco trip available at present.
Please select a date: