Find a trip
Family Active Nicaragua FNI
Family Activity Holiday In Nicaragua
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Volcanoes - Climb to the top of Cerro Negro Volcano, an active volcano.
- Sandy beaches - Swim and surf at Playa Los Cordones
- Lakes - Kayak amongst the tropical islands Las Isletas on Lake Nicaragua.
- Ometepe - Stay on Ometepe, a laid-back volcanic island
- Cloud forest - Learn about the life of the cloud forest and zip wire through the trees at Mombacho Volcano
- Wildlife - Look for crocodiles, monkeys and exotic birds
1Join tour Managua
2Drive to Leon via the Reserve Juan Venado; afternoon boat tour
3Morning climb on an active volcano and then visit San Jacinto hot springs
4Drive to Playa Los Cardones with afternoon surfing lesson
5Visit a school in At Playa Los Cardones
6Drive to San Jorge, Chocolate factory and ferry to Ometepe Island
7On Ometepe Island - visit Charco Verde farm and swim
8Drive to Granada via the Mombacho Volcano and a canopy tour on zip-wire
9Discover Granada by horse cart and visit Masaya market plus see a volcano
10Cycle to Puerto Asese and kayak around Las Isletas
11Fly to the Caribbean and Corn Island
12On Corn Island; swimming and relaxing
13On Corn Island with time to relax on the sandy beaches
14Fly to Managua with afternoon visit a Natural Reserve
15Tour ends Managua
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Active Nicaragua trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Boat, Bicycle, Ferry
Accommodation9 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Lodge
3 nights Hotel