Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Active Turkey and Blue Cruise MATC
Multi Active Holiday And Gulet Cruise In Turkey
In week two we cruise along the beautiful Turquoise Coast on a traditional wooden gulet. Departing from Fethiye harbour we explore small bays and islands, discover ancient relics, and swim and snorkel in the warm clear waters that give the coastline its name. We visit the hillside village of Kalkan, the submerged ancient city of Kekova and revisit Kas. There are also opportunities to sea kayak, walk Saklikent Gorge and visit historical sites such as Patara, the birthplace of Saint Nicholas.
- Taurus Mountains - Cycle and walk in the foothills of these majestic mountains
- Xanthos - Visit the ancient capital of Lycia then canoe down the Xanthos River to the sea
- Kekova Bay - Sea kayak to the Sunken City of Kekova, and on to the village of Simena overlooked by a medieval castle
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Ancient ruins, beaches, swimming, walks, sea kayaking - Relax or explore as much as you like on your cruise
1Join tour Dalaman airport and transfer to Kas
2Full day sea-kayaking to Kekova Island
3Walks in the Taurus Mountains
4Visit Xanthos, canoe trip down Xanthos River to Patara
5Free day; optional trip to the island of Meis
6Full day cycling in the Taurus Mountains
7Full day boat trip from Kas
8Drive to Fethiye and board Gulet
12To Kas via Ucagiz
13To Soguksu Cove
14Sail to Tarzan Bay
15Sail to Fethiye where tour ends.
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Active Turkey and Blue Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: