Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Sacred Land Of The Incas PS
Discovery Tour of Peru
- Machu Picchu - Travel by train to the 'Lost City', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Arequipa - Discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent
- Lake Titicaca - Traverse the highest navigable lake in the world, visiting the Uros and Taquile Islands
- Sacred Valley - Unwind in this tranquil setting
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Lima
2Fly to Arequipa, free afternoon to explore
3In Arequipa; visit South Catalina Convent
4Drive to Chivay
5Visit the Colca Canyon, continue to Puno
6Boat trip on Lake Titicaca; visit Uros Islands and overnight on Taquile Island
7Morning on Taquile Island, afternoon return to Puno
8Bus to Cusco via Sillustani
9Walking tour in Cusco, visit Sacsayhuaman Fortress
10Free day in Cusco
11Train to Aguas Calientes; visit Machu Picchu
12More time to discover Machu Picchu (optional); train to Ollantaytambo
13In Sacred Valley; optional whitewater rafting
14Trip ends in Cusco
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Sacred Land Of The Incas trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Train, Boat, Flight
Accommodation11 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Village House
1 night Simple Guesthouse