This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Exploring Skyros and Evia on Foot + Greek Island Cruise GHSC
In our second week we experience traditional Greece on this relaxing cruise around the quiet coves and harbours of Evia Island. We join our captain, Thanos, on board his traditional Greek sailing boat and explore the beautiful bays and ancient ruins scattered along this historic coastline. Along the way we drop anchor at tranquil fishing villages and local tavernas to sample the delicious local Mediterranean cuisine.
- Athens - Explore the historic centre on foot
- Northern hills of Skyros - Walk through the beautiful pine forests
- Atsitsa - Cross the island of Skyros on foot to this relaxed coastal village
- Schinodavlia Gorge - Trace the footsteps of ancient smugglers on the island of Evia
- Mount Ohi - Climb to the highest point on Evia and discover the mysterious Dragon House
- Greek Caique - Cruise around the beautiful Greek island of Evia for 6 nights on a traditional wooden boat
- Swimming - Swim from the boat every day in the warm, azure waters of the Aegean. Snorkel and look for sea life in rocky coves
1Join tour in Athens
2Walking tour of Athens. Public bus to Kymi. Ferry to Skyros
3Walking in the northern hills of Skyros and exploring Skyros Town
4Full days walking across the island to the Bay of Atsitsa
5Ferry to Kymi on Evia, Evia. Hiking on Mount Kliosi. Overnight Karystos
6From Agios Dimitrios along Schinodavlia Gorge, to the Aegean Sea
7Mythical Mount Ohi and the 'Dragon House'
8Free time. Join caique in afternoon
10Cruise to Panagia
11To Eretria via Porto Buffalo
12Cruise to Nea Styra
13Marmari via Porto Lafia
14Return Karystos via Petali Islands
15Ferry to Rafina then transfer to Athens International Airport where our tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Exploring Skyros and Evia on Foot + Greek Island Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: