Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs RD
Adventure Tour In North India
- Delhi - Take a rickshaw through the winding streets of Old Delhi
- Agra - Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Jaipur - Test the accuracy of the sun dials at the observatory
- Bikaner - Explore the colourful bazaar in this ancient trade centre
- Jodhpur -Discover the majestic Mehrangarh Fort
- Udaipur - Relax in this historic city set on the banks of Lake Pichola.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Delhi. Explore New Delhi's Qutub Minar
2Explore Old Delhi's narrow streets. Drive to Agra
3Watch the sun rise over the beautiful Taj Mahal
4Visit deserted Fatehpur Sikri en route to Jaipur
5View the famous facade of the Palace of the Winds
6Travel to Bikaner and visit Junagarh Fort
7Drive to the golden city of Jaisalmer
8Explore Jaisalmer's Fort and Jain Temple
9Transfer To Jodphur
10Discover the dramatic Mehrangarh Fort
11Visit Ranakpur Temple on the way to Ghanerao
12Explore Kumbhalgarh Fort en route to Udaipur
13Take a boat on peaceful Lake Pichola
14Tour ends in Udaipur
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs trip available at present.
Please select a date: