Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Treasures of China YR
Yangtze River Cruise
- Beijing - Walk through Tiananmen Square to the Forbidden City. Walk on the Great Wall at Mutianyu
- Xian -Meet the Terracotta Warriors and explore the Muslim Quarter
- Yangtse Cruise - Float along the Yangtse River on a 5 star cruise ship
- Yangshuo - Cruise on the Li River and see classic Chinese limestone scenery
- Shanghai - Take in China's most cosmopolitan city
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Beijing
2Take a walk on the Great Wall
3Discover the Forbidden City; sleeper train to Xian
4Explore the Muslim Quarter of Xian
5Meet the famous Terracotta Warriors. Fly to Chengdu
6Visit the Panda Research Centre. Train to Chongqing
7Board a cruise boat on the Yangtse River
8Sail down the Yangtse and visit the Ghost City of Fengdu
9Take a small boat through Qutang, Wu and Xiling Gorges
10Disembark and fly to Guilin
11Sail down the Li River to Yangshuo
12A free day to explore the relaxed town of Yangshuo
13Fly to the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai
14Visit Shanghai's Jade Buddha Temple and walk the Bund
15Tour ends in Shanghai
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Treasures of China tour available at present.
Please select a date: