Find a tour
Ancient Algeria and MZab Valley AY
A Discovery Holiday To Algeria
- M'Zab Valley - Unique fortified ksours built by the Mozabites.
- Roman ruins - The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Djemila, Timgad and Tipaza.
- Constantine - City of chasms and bridges and the former capital of the Numidian kings.
- Annaba and Hippo Regius - Algeria's north-east coast, overlooking Phoenicians cities and harbours.
- Algiers - The historic kasbah and the Cathedral of Notre Dame d'Afrique.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Algiers. Afternoon city tour
2Fly to Annaba: visit Hippo Regius and St Augustine's Basilica
3Drive to Guelma via Souk Ahras, Madaure and Khemissa
4Drive to Constantine. Afternoon city tour
6Visit the museum in Setif; visit the ruins in Timgad in the afternoon, then continue to Batna
7Visit Lambaesis the continue to Biskra
8Drive to Touggourt
9Drive to Ghardaïa via Ouargla
10Exploring the M’Zab Valley
11Fly to Algiers. Afternoon walking tour of the kasbah
12Visit Tipaza and Cherchell
13Tour ends Algiers
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Ancient Algeria and MZab Valley tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Ancient Algeria and MZab Valley based on 5 ratings. Read reviews