- Our guide, Goyo, was very knowledgeable about the area and helpful along hikes, especially when anyone needed a little more time or assistance, as well as organising group dinners in various local restaurants (and arranging earlier times when Euro matches were on). Additionally he was very helpful when my hiking boots fell apart and he drove me to a nearby town to buy new ones.
• Day three hike: along Vall D’Incles, tough hike going up but beautiful views, wildflowers galore and cool stream to soak feet in.
• Day two hike: Gorgeous mountain lake and scenery.
• White water rafting - great fun, guys arranged two rafts for varying experiences on the river and we finished off with a lovely traditional lunch on terrace.
• Check out La Caleta Tapas bar
• When returning to Barcelona, there is a left luggage service at Terminal 2B (€10 per bag) so if you have a few hours before flight home you can leave bag(s) and nip into Barcelona on the Aerobus or Metro.
Published on: 26 June 2016