Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Antarctic Circle - M/s Fram
A voyage into the Antarctic Circle will take you as far south as ice will allow. Our small ships allow access to this inhospitable and impossibly beautiful area, which only the lucky few will ever see. Imagine being encircled in rookeries of chinstap, Adelie and gentoo penguins, so close to colossal glaciers and icebergs towering above you.
- Superb wildlife viewing opportunities on land, exploring by foot, and at sea by Zodiac
- Join an expedition, crossing the polar circle
- Visit research huts that are home to experts conducting vital research on Antarctica
- Travel on a comfortable expedition ship
- Sail in the company of orca, humpback and minke whales
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2Buenos Aires/ Ushuaia
16Ushuaia / Buenos Aires
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Antarctic Circle - M/S Fram trip available at present.
Please select a date:
TransportZodiac, MS Fram
Accommodation1 night Hotel
14 nights Premium Boat