Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Antarctica Express Fly And Cruise
This is the perfect trip to give you a glimpse into the untamed landscapes of
Antarctica. By flying back to Chile at the end of the trip, you can maximise your
time amid the breathtaking landscapes and with wildlife such as whales, sea birds
and penguins. It’s a great value voyage for those with limited time, or to combine
with a longer trip to Argentina and Chile.
- A short, action-packed look at Antarctica's ice-filled bays and glaciers
- Fly from Antarctica in just two hours; maximising your time on the White Continent
- See penguins, seals and sea birds up-close on land and from your Zodiac
- Explore Antarctica in 24-hour daylight; great for taking photographs in differing lights
- Travel in the company of like-minded companions
2Cape Horn and Drake Passage
4Drake Passage and Antarctica
5King George Island to Punta Arenas
6Tour ends Punta Arenas
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Antarctica Express - Fly and Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date:
TransportZodiac, Ocean Nova
Accommodation4 nights Comfortable Boat
1 night Standard Hotel