Find a tour
Adventures in Patagonia and Iguazu Falls
- Buenos Aires - Explore Argentina's vibrant capital including colourful La Boca and Plaza de Mayo
- Ushuaia - The town at the end of the world, explore scenic Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Torres Del Paine National Park - Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth
- Calafate - Excursion to the magnificent Perito Moreno glacier
- Los Glaciares National Park - Spectacular walking country and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Iguazu Falls - South America's most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Buenos Aires; afternoon city tour
2Fly to Ushuaia; free afternoon
3Excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park
4Bus and ferry to Punta Arenas
5Drive to Torres del Paine National Park
6In Torres del Paine National Park
7In Torres del Paine National Park
8Drive to El Calafate
9Visit Perito Moreno Glacier
10Drive to El Chalten
11Hiking around the Fitzroy Massif area
12Hiking around Fitzroy Massif Area, fly to Buenos Aires
13Fly to Puerto Iguazu and afternoon tour of Brazilian Falls
14Free time in Iguazu
15Fly to Buenos Aires
16Tour ends Buenos Aires
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Adventures In Patagonia + Iguazu Extension tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Adventures In Patagonia + Iguazu Extension based on 1 ratings.