Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Journey from Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City
- Bangkok - Explore the 'klongs', the network of waterways skirting the city's modern skyscrapers (optional)
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Battambong - Dusty streets lined with Colonial buildings and Khmer temples
- Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital (optional)
- Ho Chi Minh City - Learn about the resourcefulness of the Viet Cong at the Cu Chi Tunnels (optional)
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Bangkok
2Journey overland to Siem Reap
3In Siem Reap; free time to discover the temples of Angkor
4In Siem Reap; free time to explore Angkor further
5Journey to Battambang across Tonle Sap Lake
6Drive to Phnom Penh; orientation walk in the city
7In Phnom Penh; free time to visit the Killing Fields
8Drive to Ho Chi Minh City; orientation walk of Old Saigon
9In Ho Chi Minh City; free time to visit Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta
10Tour ends in Ho Chi Minh City
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Indochina Encounter tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Indochina Encounter based on 14 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportTrain, Boat, Public Bus, Taxi
Accommodation1 night Comfortable Hotel
5 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Hotel