Find a tour
Discovery Journey Through Bolivia, Chile and Peru
- Santiago de Chile - Chile's scenic capital in the shadow of the Andes
- San Pedro de Atacama - Discover the Valley of the Moon and El Tatio Geysers
- Uyuni - Explore the great plains of one of the largest salt lakes on earth
- Sucre - Visit Bolivia's colonial capital, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- La Paz - Explore the 'city that touches the sky'
- Lake Titicaca - Traverse the highest navigable lake in the world and stay on the Island of the Sun
- Machu Picchu - Travel by train to the 'Lost City', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
1Join tour in Santiago de Chile; afternoon city tour
2Free day in Santiago de Chile; optional Valparaiso visit
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Atacama To Machu Picchu tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Atacama To Machu Picchu based on 12 ratings. Read reviews