Find a trip
Highlights of Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Kotor, Mostar and Trebinje - Discover the glittering cultural heritage of these picturesque cities
- Mount Zlatibor - Visit Sirogojno's famous open air museum and travel on the historic Sargan Eight Railway
- Visegrad - See the UNESCO listed Bridge Over the Drina - the subject of Ivo Andric's famous novel
- Sarajevo - Enjoy the cultural highlights of the city known as the 'Jerusalem of Europe'
- Dubrovnik - Explore one of the finest Medieval cities in the world
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Dobrota
2Walking tour of Medieval Kotor and a boat trip in the bay
3Swimming at Budva Town; opportunity of a boat trip on Skadar Lake
4Visit Moraca Monastery and walk in Durmitor National Park; arrive in Zabljak
5Visit Mileseva Monastery; stay overnight in Sirogojno Open Air Museum (Serbia)
6Drive to Mokra Gora; chance to ride on the historic Sargan Eight Railway
7Visit the famed Bridge Over the Drina; drive to Sarajevo (Bosnia Herzegovina)
8Explore Sarajevo on our guided city tour
9Drive to historic Mostar for a city tour and time to explore
10Stop at Tvrdos Monastery with the chance for a wine tasting; city tour of Trebinje
11Discover Dubrovnik on foot
12Trip ends in Cavtat
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Journey Through The Balkans trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
TransportBus, Train, Boat
Accommodation9 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Simple Guesthouse