Find a trip
Bay Of Naples and The Amalfi Coast NA
Cultural Highlights of the Bay of Naples and Amalfi
- Naples - Explore the prestigious National Museum and go underground in Naples Sotterranea
- Herculaneum - Tour the incredible excavations of this ancient Roman city
- Pompeii - Stay at a hotel a stone's throw from the ancient city that has taught us more about Roman life than any other site
- Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula - Enjoy breathtaking views, picturesque towns and authentic hospitality
- Paestum - Discover this magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Capri - Included excursion by hydrofoil to the stunning island
1Join trip in Naples
2Visit to the National Museum and Napoli Sotterranea
3Chance to climb Mount Vesuvius; visit Herculaneum
4Visit to famed Pompeii, pasta tasting and Sorrento walking tour
5Full day trip to the beautiful island of Capri
6Drive along the scenic Amalfi Coastal Road to Maiori
7Excursion to historic Paestum to explore the temples
8Trip ends at Naples airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Bay Of Naples and The Amalfi Coast tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
We stay close to the historic sites at Pompeii and Paestum allowing you to spend as much time as possible at these famed attractions.
We also visit the lesser-known, but fascinating underground area of Naples Sotterranea as well as the world renowned National Museum.