Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Explore Belize and the Mayan ruins of Tikal, Guatemala
- Crooked Tree Bird Sanctuary - Early morning boat trip to this important wetland habitat
- Wildlife - Opportunities to see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, toucans, parrots, crocodiles and much more in their natural environment
- Mayan sites - Visit the ancient temple of Xunantunich. Journey by boat along New River to the jungle site of Lamanai
- Tikal (Guatemala) - Walk through the jungle to discover this great Maya metropolis
- Mesoamerican Barrier Reef - Opportunities to snorkel over the corals of the longest reef on the Western Hemisphere and relax on Caye Caulker
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour only passengers join tour Belize City, flight inclusive passengers overnight in Miami
2To Crooked Tree Wildlife Reserve via Altun Ha
3Boat trip to the jungle ruins of Lamanai birdwatching en route
4Dawn bird watching, drive to Placencia
5In Placencia; free to explore, snorkel or relax on beach
6Visit Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Preserve; head to San Ignacio
7Explore the Xunantunich archaeological site
8Free day, choices include canoeing on the Macal River
9Explore the great Mayan metropolis of Tikal (Guatemala)
10Optional re-entry to Tikal
11Visit Belize Zoo, boat journey to the idyllic island of Caye Caulker
12Free time in Caye Caulker; relax by sea or snorkel boat trip
13Relax on Caye Caulker; optional trip to observe manatees
14Tour ends Belize City
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Discover Belize trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation11 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Lodge