Find a trip
Cultural Tour of Bhutan and Nepal
- Punakha - The ancient capital of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong and hike in the Punakha Valley
- Phobjika Valley - Look out for the rare black-necked crane
- Paro - Climb up to the ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery, perched high on the cliff side
- Thimpu - Walk through the most relaxed capital in the world
- Kathmandu - Explore the old city on foot before visiting the Pashupatinath temple complex
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Kathmandu
2Fly to Bhutan and explore the peaceful city of Paro
3Cross the Dochu La Pass en route to Punakha
4Spend a full day at the Punakha Festival
5Watch the closing events of the Punakha Festival
6Drive to the beautiful farming valley of Gangtey
7Travel to Thimpu, Bhutan's relaxed capital city
8Visit Tashicho Dzong and Thimpu's memorial chorten
9Return to Paro and hike to the Tiger's Nest Monastery
10More time to explore the sights of Paro
11Fly to Kathmandu. Walk through the Durbar Square
12Free time to explore Kathmandu's temples and bazaars
13Tour ends in Kathmandu
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Festivals of Bhutan tour available at present.
Please select a date: