This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Gourmet Cycle to Bordeaux CFB
Bordeaux Cycling Tour
- Canal de la Garonne - Historic man-made waterway dating from 1856 that joins Toulouse with the Atlantic Ocean at Bordeaux
- Midi-Pyrenees - Cycle through the beautiful landscape and charming villages of the Tarn-et-Garonne region, known locally as 'the land of a thousand and one flavours'
- Wine tasting - Included tasting of AOC Buzet and Brulhois wines
- Local cuisine - Two included dinners that showcase the region's cuisine and food production
- Picturesque landscapes - rewarding views of southwest France from our bikes
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Moissac
2In Moissac or circular ride to Lafrançaise and Montech
3Cycle from Moissac to Valence D'Agen
4Cycle from Valence D'Agen to Agen
5In Agen or optional circular ride south into the Gers
6Cycle from Agen to Marmande
7Cycle from Marmande to Cadillac or into Bordeaux
8Tour ends in Bordeaux
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Gourmet Cycle to Bordeaux tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour