Find a tour
Gourmet Cycle to Bordeaux CFB
Bordeaux Cycling Tour
- Canal de la Garonne - Historic waterway joining Toulouse with the Atlantic Ocean
- Midi-Pyrenees - Cycle through the beautiful landscape and charming villages of the Tarn-et-Garonne region, known locally as 'the land of a thousand and one flavours'
- Wine tasting - Included tasting of AOC Buzet and Brulhois wines
- Local cuisine - An included dinner that showcase the region's cuisine and food production
- Picturesque landscapes - rewarding views of southwest France from our bikes
1Join tour in Montauban
2Cycle from Montauban to Moissac
3In Moissac or circular ride towards Lafrançaise and Montech
4Cycle from Moissac via Valence d'Agen to Agen
5In Agen or optional circular ride south into the Gers
6Cycle from Agen to Marmande
7Cycle from Marmande to Cerons (option to ride into Bordeaux)
8Tour ends in Bordeaux
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Gourmet Cycle to Bordeaux tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Gourmet Cycle to Bordeaux based on 10 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour