Find a trip
Borneo Family Wildlife Tour
This trip allows the option for triple rooms to be included within the booking on a selected number of night stops within the holiday. If you would like this option, a discount may be applicable on the cost of the trip - please ask our Sales team for further information.
- Sepilok - See the loveable orang-utans at this world famous rehabilitation centre
- Pulau Tiga - Swimming, snorkeling and mud volcanoes on an idyllic tropical island
- Manukan Island - Boat trip to this protected tropical island with excellent snorkeling opportunities
- Kinabatangan - Stay in a jungle lodge and cruise the river to see proboscis monkeys
- Longhouse - Sleep in a traditional style longhouse on a tea plantation
- Homestay - Stay with local families and learn about life in rural Borneo
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kota Kinabalu
2Boat trip and snorkelling to Manukan Island
3Fly to Sandakan; drive to Sepilok and visit orang-utan rehabilitation centre
4Rainforest Discovery Centre and Sun Bear Sanctuary; drive to Sukau via the bat caves
5In Sukau; wildlife cruise viewing, jungle walks, boat cruise
6Drive to tea plantation and stay in a traditional longhouse
7Tour of tea plantation; batik painting experience
8Drive to Poring Hot Springs; drive to Kiau Village
9Bus to Kuala Penyu; boat to Pulau Tiga
10Morning on Pulau Tiga and return to Kota Kinabalu in the afternoon
11Trip ends in Kota Kinabalu
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Land Of The Orang Utan tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Boat, Flight, Ferry
Accommodation3 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Lodge
2 nights Standard Lodge
1 night Simple Homestay
1 night Simple Hotel