Find a trip
Other trips you might like
Have you considered?
Highlights Of Sri Lanka & Cruising The Maldives
- National Parks - Enjoy a jeep safari with the hope of spotting a leopard, elephant and sambar deer in the wild
- Anuradhapura Polonnaruwa, Dambulla and Sigiriya - Explore ancient capitals, painted cave temples and the dramatic 'Sky Fortress'
- Kandy and the Hill Country - Explore the rich cultural heritage of the 'Hill Capital' and the lush tea plantations and colonial charm of the surrounding area
- Horton Plains - Trek amongst unique flora and fauna on this beautiful plateau, and peer down over an 880 metre escarpment at 'Word's End'
- Unawatuna and Galle - relax on the white sand beaches of the south coast and soak up the laid-back, artistic vibe of Galle
- Seven-day cruise - Relax on board a traditional dhoni boat, with all meals included and freshly prepared by the boat crew
- Uninhabited islands and pristine beaches - Visit unspoilt, idyllic corners of the Maldives
- Remarkable snorkelling and swimming - Enjoy warm, clear water and spot manta rays, turtles and clown fish on spectacular reefs
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Negombo
2Jeep safari in Wilpatu National Park; Drive to Anuradhapura
3In Anuradhapura; visit Mihintale
4Visit Aukana en route to Giritale
5Visit Polonnaruwa; drive to Sigiriya
6In Sigiriya; drive to Kandy
8Drive through the Hill Country
9Optional walk on Horton Plains
10Drive to Bandarawela
11Drive to Unawatuna
14Bus to Negombo
15Fly to Male
16Sail to Vavuu Atoll and explore Kuda Anbaraa Island
17Snorkel in the clear waters of the Meemu Atoll
18Cruise to Dhiggaru Island for a Bodu Beru display
19Visit the traditional village of Felidhoo
20Discover Hulhidhoo reef before sailing to Fulidhoo
21Sail to Male stopping to snorkel at Embudhoo Reef
22Tour ends in Male
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Buddha's Island + Maldive Dhoni Cruise trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation15 nights Standard Hotel
6 nights Simple Boat