Find a trip
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
North India Explorer QIN
Budget Adventure In Northern India
- Delhi - Explore India's bustling capital by metro and rickshaw
- Jaipur, Agra and Udaipur - Discover India's glorious Moghul heritage
- Varanasi - Witness the evening aarti ceremony in the holy Hindu city
- Ganges sailing - Spend two days drifting past the timeless landscapes of the sacred Ganges by traditional sail boat
- Kolkata - Once the capital of the British Raj and one of India's most engaging cities
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join Tour Delhi
2Optional Old Delhi tour. Overnight train to Udaipur
4Free day in Udaipur
5AM train to Ajmer. Transfer to Pushkar by jeep
7AM local bus to Jaipur. PM orientation tour
8AM optional visit to Amber Fort
9AM train to Agra. PM free
10In Agra. Overnight train to Allahabad
11Arrive Allahabad. Drive to Batoli Ghat and board boats
12Sail to Varanasi
14In Varanasi. Overnight train to Kolkata
16Tour ends Kolkata
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the North India Explorer tour available at present.
Please select a date:
North India Explorer based on 11 ratings. Read reviews