Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Buenos Aires To Rio Overland
- Buenos Aires - Tango capital of the world, elegant and seductive
- Iguazu Falls - South America’s most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Paraty - Jewel of Portuguese colonial architecture
- Ilha Grande - Verdant island with great beaches and opportunities for walks
- Rio De Janeiro - South America’s most stunning and vibrant city including
- Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Buenos Aires
2In Buenos Aires; walking tour
3Explore Buenos Aires, overnight bus to Iguazu
4Arrive Puerto Iguazu; free day
5At Iguazu Falls; visit the Brazilian side
6Public bus to Curitiba
7In Curitiba; optional train to Serra do Mar
8Drive to Paraty; free time, optional boat trip/snorkelling
9Free time in Paraty
10Drive and ferry to Ilha Grande; free time.
11On Ilha Grande Island
12Drive to Rio
13In Rio: optional city tour
14Free day in Rio
15Tour ends Rio
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Buenos Aires To Rio tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Buenos Aires To Rio based on 7 ratings. Read reviews