Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Buenos Aires To Rio Overland
- Buenos Aires - Tango capital of the world, elegant and seductive
- Iguazu Falls - South America’s most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Paraty - Jewel of Portuguese colonial architecture
- Ilha Grande - Verdant island with great beaches and opportunities for walks
- Rio De Janeiro - South America’s most stunning and vibrant city including
- Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Buenos Aires
2In Buenos Aires; walking tour of the Argentinian capital
3Morning free to explore Buenos Aires, overnight bus to Iguazu
4Arrive Puerto Iguazu, view Iguazu Falls from the Argentinian side
5At Iguazu Falls; visit the Brazilian side of the falls (optional)
6Public bus to Curitiba
7In Curitiba; optional train to Serra do Mar
8Drive to Paraty; discover this pretty town
9Free time in Paraty, optional boat trip or snorkelling
10Drive and ferry to Ilha Grande
11Free day on Ilha Grande Island; optional walks or relax on the beach
12Travel to Rio de Janeiro, free afternoon to explore
13In Rio: walking tour of the city, optional Sugar Loaf Mountain visit
14Free day in Rio; optional Corcovado trip
15Tour ends Rio
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Buenos Aires To Rio tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Buenos Aires To Rio based on 7 ratings. Read reviews