Find a trip
Heart Of Cambodia CD
- Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital
- Kep - Sleepy coastal town famous for its delicious seafood
- Kratie - Cruise to spot the rare and endangered Irrawaddy freshwater dolphins
- Skuon - Nibble on a deep fried tarantula
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Phnom Penh; afternoon sightseeing
2In Phnom Penh, journey by boat and bus to French colonial Kampot
3Travel by local transport through countryside to coastal Kep
4In Kep; day trip to explore Rabbit Island
5Drive to Phnom Penh; visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and the 'Killing Fields'
6In Phnom Penh visit Royal Palace; drive via Skuon for deep fried tarantulas to Kampong Cham
7In Kampong Cham, free morning; afternoon drive to Kratie for dolphin boat safari on Irrawaddy River
8Drive to Kompong Thom via silk farm and stonemason's village
9Journey to Tonle Sap Lake for boat trip around floating villages; continue to Siem Reap
10From Siem Reap, visit Angkor; explore Ta Prohm at dawn
11From Siem Reap, visit Angkor; discover Banteay Srei; visit to Land Mine Museum in Siem Reap
12From Siem Reap, visit Angkor; sunrise at Angkor Wat and visit The Bayon
13Tour ends in Siem Reap
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Heart Of Cambodia trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation11 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Hotel