This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Cambodia Gems DCD
- Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital
- Skuon - Nibble on a deep fried tarantula
- Siem Reap - Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Koh Ker - Spend the night in a unique fully staffed safari camp
- Kompong Phluk - Witness local life in this floating village
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Phnom Penh; Visit National Museum
2Phnom Penh city tour
3In Phnom Penh; Drive to Siem Reap via Skuon
4Temple Safari Camp including sunset
5Visit Angkor Temples
6Visit Angkor Temples including sunrise
7Visit Angkor Temples and floating village
8Visit Angkor Temples including sunrise at Angkor Wat
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cambodia Gems tour available at present.
Please select a date: