Find a trip
Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond TWC
Walking holiday in Cambodia
- Angkor - Temple to temple walks exploring this vast, jungle-engulfed site
- Elephant Valley Project - Walk with a herd of 'retired' elephants and support this unique project
- Phnom Penh - Explore the capital on foot and uncover the dark history of the Khmer Rouge
- Mondulkiri - Walking in this far eastern province of jungle and minority tribes
- Irrawaddy dolphins - Cruise to spot endangered freshwater dolphins
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip Phnom Penh; afternoon walking tour
2Visit the Royal Palace, 'Killing Fields' and markets
3Boat cruise on Mekong River to Koh Dach island
4Drive to Sen Monorom via rainforest and waterfalls
5Walking with elephants at the Elephant Valley Project
6Hiking in the forests of Andong Kraloeng
7Drive to Kratie; explore the villages on Koh Trong island
8Early morning dolphin watching by boat; drive to Siem Reap
9Walk at Kbal Spean; visit to Banteay Srei, Biodiversity Conservation Centre and Land-mine Museum
10Temple to temple walking at Angkor
11Sunrise walking at Angkor Wat; free afternoon in Siem Reap
12Trip ends in Siem Reap
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond trip available at present.
Please select a date: