Find a trip
Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond TWC
Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond
- Angkor - Temple to temple walks exploring this vast, jungle-engulfed site
- Elephant Valley Project - Walk with a herd of 'retired' elephants and support this unique project
- Phnom Penh - Explore the capital on foot and uncover the dark history of the Khmer Rouge
- Mondulkiri - Walking in this far eastern province of jungle and minority tribes
- Irrawaddy dolphins - Cruise to spot endangered freshwater dolphins
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Phnom Penh; afternoon walking tour
2Visit the 'Killing Fields' and the markets of Phnom Penh
3Drive to Sen Monorom via rainforest and waterfalls
4Walking with elephants at the Elephant Valley Project
5Walking in the forests of Andong Kraloeng
6Drive to Kratie; afternoon dolphin watching by boat
7Walking and cycling on Koh Trong Island; afternoon drive to Kompong Thom
8Forest temple walks at Sambor Prei Kuk; drive to Siem Reap
9Walk at Kbal Spean; visit to Banteay Srei, Biodiversity Conservation Centre and Land-mine Museum
10Temple to temple walking at Angkor
11Sunrise walking at Angkor Wat; free afternoon in Siem Reap
12Tour ends in Siem Reap
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cambodian Trails - Angkor and Beyond tour available at present.
Please select a date: