Find a tour
Family Western Canada Pioneer FRK
Canada Family Adventure
- Accommodation; Stay in a trapper tent, yurt and in various campsites
- Walks - Discover Banff and Glacier National Park, Stanley Glacier Trail and Maligne Canyon on two feet
- Jasper National Park - Drive along the Icefield Parkway which boasts impressive glaciers.
- Lake Louise - Visit one of Canada's most photographed settings.
- Banff National Park - World Heritage landscapes and a hike through Johnston Canyon
- Kananaskis - Opportunity to try out white water rafting on Kananaskis River
- Golden - Chance to watch the Grizzly Boo in Kicking Horse Mountain Refuge
1Join tour Calgary
2Morning sightseeing in Calgary, then drive to Banff National Park
3Full day in Banff National Park with optional tram ride to Sulphur Mountain
4Drive to Kootenay National Park with hike on Stanley Glacier trail
5Visit Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Grizzly Bear Reserve and drive to Yoho National Park
6Walks in Glacier National Park
7Drive to Jasper National Park via Icefield Parkway
8Hikes around Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake with optional canoe trip
9Hiking in Jasper National Park; optional cycle ride or gondola ride
10Drive to Banff via the Icefield Parkway, Athabasca Falls and Lake Louise
11Hiking in the Kananaskis Valley with optional rafting trip
12Tour ends Calgary Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Western Canada Pioneer tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Family Western Canada Pioneer based on 1 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
Accommodation1 night Standard Hotel
5 nights Simple Camping
3 nights Simple Yurt
2 nights Simple Tented Camp