Find a trip
Hiking on La Gomera and Tenerife OC
Canary Islands Walking Tour
- Garajonay National Park - Explore La Gomera's unique cloudforest
- San Sebastian - La Gomera's lively and colourful port town
- Roque Cano - Magnificent rock formation
- Playa Caleta - Relax on this black volcanic sand beach
- Mount Teide - Admire the views of this iconic volcano
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts San Miguel de Abona, Tenerife
2Ferry to La Gomera. Explore cloud forest and ascend to Alto de Garajonay
3Walk from Vallehermoso to coastal town of Agulo
4Descend to Chejelipes via La Laja village
5Walk to the black sand beach of Playa Caleta
6Free day. Optional coastal walk
7Ferry to Tenerife. Circular walk
8Tour ends Vilaflor, Tenerife
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Hiking on La Gomera and Tenerife tour available at present.
Please select a date: