Find a trip
Hiking on La Gomera and Tenerife OC
Canary Islands Walking Holiday
- Garajonay National Park - Explore La Gomera's unique cloudforest
- San Sebastian - La Gomera's lively and colourful port town
- Roque Cano - Magnificent rock formation
- Playa Caleta - Relax on this black volcanic sand beach
- Mount Teide - Admire the views of this iconic volcano
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Tour starts El Medano, Tenerife
2Ferry to La Gomera. Descend to Chejelipes via La Laja village
3Walk from Vallehermoso to coastal town of Agulo
4Explore cloud forest and ascend to Alto de Garajonay
5Walk to the black sand beach of Playa Caleta
6Free day. Optional coastal walk
7Ferry to Tenerife. Circular walk on El Teide
8Tour ends El Medano, Tenerife
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Hiking on La Gomera and Tenerife trip available at present.
Please select a date: