Find a trip
Overland Tour Through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
- Etosha National Park - Game viewing in one of Africa's unique wildlife settings.
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Explore the natural majesty of the Delta by boat and vehicle.
- Victoria Falls - One of the natural wonders of the world.
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountains and sea.
- Fish River Canyon - The world's second largest canyon.
- Namib Desert - The world's highest dunes and the remarkable landscapes of the Namib-Naukluft National Park.
- Swakopmund - Atlantic coastal town with German colonial influence.
- Damaraland - Petrified forest and the ancient rock engravings of Twyfelfontein.
- Hwange National Park - One of Zimbabwe's premier national parks.
- Zambezi River - Optional activities in Africa's Adventure Capital.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Cape Town
2Full day’s sightseeing around Cape Town
3Drive to Cederberg
4Drive to Gariep River (Namibia) via Springbok and Okiep
5Drive to Fish River Canyon and explore on foot
6Drive to Sesriem, Namib Desert
7Full day in Namib-Naukluft National Park
8Drive to Swakopmund via Kuiseb Canyon and Walvis Bay
10Drive to Southern Damaraland via Cape Cross and Brandberg Mountain
11Drive to Khorixas; visit Twyfelfontein rock paintings and Petrified forest
12Game viewing in Etosha
13Game Drives in Etosha National Park
14At the Kavango River
15Drive to Shakawe via Bwabwata National Park
16Half day boat cruise in the Okavango Delta Panhandle
17Drive along the Caprivi strip
18Game Drive in Chobe National Park, boat trip on the Chobe River
19Drive to Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe
20Full day game drive Hwange National Park
21Drive to Victoria Falls; tour of the falls
22Free in Victoria Falls
23Tour ends Victoria Falls
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cape Town to Victoria Falls Adventure tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this tour
Transport4WD, Boat, Ferry, Truck
Accommodation4 nights Standard Hotel
13 nights Standard Lodge
1 night Simple Lodge
2 nights Standard Cabins
2 nights Comfortable Lodge