Find a trip
Caribbean Adventure Holiday
- Crayfish Waterfall (Guadeloupe) - Swim in a waterfall surrounded by nature in the National Park
- Morne Trois Pitons National Park (Dominica) - Discover this scenic UNESCO World Heritage Site on foot, and hike to the Boiling Lake
- Cabrits National Park (Dominica) - Visit the site of Fort Shirley, an 18th century British garrison which once housed 600 soldiers, and is now the venue for Dominica's annual Jazz and Creole festival
- Soufriere (Saint Lucia) - Stay in the traditional fishing village of Soufriere overlooked by the forest-clad volcanic cone of Petit Piton
- Beautiful beaches - Relax on sandy beaches in Guadeloupe and Saint Lucia and snorkel in the Caribbean Sea
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Mon Repos (St Lucia)
2Walk the Des Cartiers Rainforest Trail bird spotting
3Visit Pigeon Island National Park; continue to Rodney Bay
4Ferry to Guadeloupe (France) and drive to Gosier
5Swim in Crayfish Waterfall; Botanical Garden visit
6Visit the cemetery at Morne a L'eau; walk to Pointe des Chateaux
7Ferry to Dominica; visit Cabrits National Park and Indian River rowboat trip.
8Optional walks in Morne Trois Pitons National Park
9Middleham Falls walk; optional snorkelling
10Free day in Roseau; optional whale watching
11Fly to St Lucia, drive to Soufriere beneath the Pitons
12Morning visit of Morne Coubaril Estate, free afternoon
13Trip ends Soufriere
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Windward Isles and French Antilles trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip