This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Treasures of Central India CG
Central India Adventure Holiday
- Mumbai - Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter
- Ajanta Caves - Excursion to see famous Buddhist cave paintings
- Ellora Temples - Explore the great Siva temple called Kailasa (the Hindu Olympus)
- Hyderabad - Visit Golconda Fort
- Bijapur - Visit the vast Gol Gumbaz tomb
- Badami Caves - Superb carved temples
- Hampi - Explore the once flourishing capital of the Vijayanagar Kings
- Goa - Beautiful beaches and exotic spicy food.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Mumbai
2Sightseeing in Mumbai
3Train to Aurangabad
4Excursion to Ajanta
5Visit Daulatabad Fort and Ellora Caves; overnight train to Hyderabad
6Arrive in Hyderabad; tour of Hyderabad
7Drive to Bidar; Afternoon visit palaces and tombs
8Drive to Gulbarga, drive on to Bijapur
9Bijapur; visit mosque and bazaar. Drive to Badami
10Morning in Badami and drive to Hospet
11Day in Hampi
12Train to Goa (Varca)
13Morning visit to Old Goa and then free afternoon in Goa (Varca)
14Tour ends in Goa
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Treasures of Central India tour available at present.
Please select a date: