Find a tour
China Family Tour
- Beijing - Walk along the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Explore Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Xian - Meet the famous Terracotta Army of Qin Shi Huangdi.
- Villages and Rice Terraces - Homestays and hikes amongst the rural villages of the Dong and the Zhuang.
- Yangshuo - Float through the beautiful karst landscapes of the Li River.
- Hong Kong - Free time to explore one of Asia's most vibrant cities.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Beijing
2Free in Beijing to visit Tiananmen Square.
3Drive to the Great Wall at Mutianyu and fly kites by the wall or the Olympic stadium. Overnight train to Xian
4Free day to explore the Shaanxi National Museum or the Muslim Quarter
5Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Workshop and Calligraphy Class
6Morning flight to Chengdu. Free day
7Visit Chengdu Panda Research Centre. Overnight train to Sanjiang
8Arrive Sanjiang and transfer to Ma An Zhai Village; village walks
9Drive to Pingan Village; village walks
10Morning walk to Longji Village. Afternoon drive to Yangshou
11Morning cooking lesson with optional cycle ride or raft along the Li River
12Morning free. Overnight train to Shenzen
13Cross border into Hong Kong. Free on arrival
14Free in Hong Kong
15Tour ends Hong Kong
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Family Beijing to Hong Kong tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Family Beijing to Hong Kong based on 2 ratings. Read reviews
Why Book this tour
TransportBus, Train, Flight
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Basic Overnight Train
2 nights Simple Hotel
2 nights Simple Guesthouse