Find a trip
Classic Antarctica - M/S Fram
The South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula form one of the most
spectacular wildernesses on earth. A remarkable collection of wildlife lives in the
shadow of snow-capped mountains and blue icebergs; penguins, whales and a rich
diversity of birdlife await you on an exploratory journey of the Great White
- Join a classic expedition voyage exploring the Antarctic Peninsula
- Superb wildlife viewing opportunities on land and at sea, including vast penguin colonies
- Enjoy the vast, untamed Antarctic wilderness
- Follow in the footsteps of polar explorers
- Enjoy your time on a comfortable expedition ship
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2Buenos Aires / Ushuaia
12The Drake Passage
13The Drake Passage
14Ushuaia / Buenos Aires
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Antarctica - M/S Fram trip available at present.
Please select a date:
TransportZodiac, MS Fram
Accommodation1 night Hotel
12 nights Premium Boat