Find a trip
Classic Antarctica - M/V Ushuaia
The South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula form one of the most spectacular wilderness areas on earth. A remarkable collection of wildlife lives in the shadow of snow-capped mountains and blue icebergs; penguins, whales and a rich diversity of birdlife await you an exploratory journey of the Great White Continent.
- Explore the islands of the Antarctic Peninsula
- Walk amongst vast rookeries of penguins
- Enjoy the freedom of being in the vast, ice-sculpted Antarctic wilderness
- Enjoy the views from the bridge or decks of your vessel, the ice-strengthened Ushuaia
- Be accompanied by expert lecturers and guides on shore
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2Crossing the Drake Passage
3Crossing the Drake Passage
4Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands
5Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands
8The Drake Passage
9The Drake Passage
10Cruise ends Ushuaia
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Antarctica - M/V Ushuaia trip available at present.
Please select a date: