This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Classic Cuba DCL
- Havana – Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba’s capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire the steep limestone hills (mogotes) rising from the valley floor. Learn how Cuba’s famous cigars are made
- Trinidad – Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Comandancia de la Plata – Trek through the jungle to Fidel’s 1950’s rebel headquarters
- Caribbean beach - Enjoy the pristine beach setting of Cayo Ensenachos.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
4To Las Terrazas; walks and bird watching
5Travel to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
6Explore Trinidad; optional excursion to Playa Ancon
7Stop in Camaguey en route to Bayamo
8Visit La Comandancia de la Plata, drive to Santiago
9See the sights of Santiago de Cuba, free afternoon
10Drive to Sancti Spiritus, free time to explore
11Head to Cayo Ensenachos on the Sabana archipelago
12Free in Cayo Ensenachos to relax on the beach
13In Cayo Ensenachos, optional water based activities
14Return to Havana via Santa Clara
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Cuba tour available at present.
Please select a date: