Find a trip
Classic Cuba DCL
Cuba in Comfort
Due to the recent increase in tourism in Cuba following the relaxing of US sanctions, we are finding that a number of hotels and guesthouses are cancelling or moving our reservations at short notice. Unfortunately, these changes aren't something we can predict, or prevent, but we'll do our utmost to ensure that any replacements we provide you are of an equivalent standard. On occasions this may be in an alternative location but this should not affect your included itinerary. We'll let you know if we receive notification of changes within a reasonable amount of time, but please do be prepared that you might find out about changes to your accommodation on arrival or during your trip.
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire the spectacular scenery and steep limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor. Learn how Cuba's famous cigars are made
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Comandancia de la Plata - Trek through the jungle to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters
- Relaxation - Enjoy the pristine beach setting of Cayo Ensenachos
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
4Travel to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
5Explore Trinidad; optional excursion to Playa Ancon
6Stop in Camaguey en route to Bayamo
7Visit La Comandancia de la Plata, drive to Santiago
8See the sights of Santiago de Cuba, free afternoon
9Drive to Sancti Spiritus, free time to explore
10Head to Cayo Ensenachos on the Sabana archipelago
11Free in Cayo Ensenachos to relax on the beach
12In Cayo Ensenachos, optional water based activities
13Return to Havana via Santa Clara
14To Las Terrazas; walks
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Cuba tour available at present.
Please select a date: