Find a trip
Classic Cuba DCL
A two week tour of Cuba using a mixture of premium hotels and casas particulares
As the US sanctions in Cuba relax, the country is experiencing a huge increase in tourism from both Europe and the USA. We firmly believe that it is a fantastic time to visit Cuba, and to see the island in its current form. It is a unique place which will change forever once the sanctions are fully lifted.
The influx of visitors has had knock on effects for the travel industry as accommodation providers in particular struggle to cope with the increasing demand. To fully enjoy the Cuban experience, we want you to be prepared for changes - often at the last minute - and to be aware that the standard of accommodation offered may not be as expected. You should travel to Cuba with an open mind, a willingness to expect the unexpected, and above all an adventurous spirit!
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire the spectacular scenery and steep limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor. Learn how Cuba's famous cigars are made
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Comandancia de la Plata - Trek through the jungle to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters
- Relaxation - Enjoy the pristine beach setting of Cayo Ensenachos
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in Trinidad
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
4Travel to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
5Explore Trinidad; optional excursion to Playa Ancon
6Stop in Camaguey en route to Bayamo
7Visit La Comandancia de la Plata, drive to Santiago
8See the sights of Santiago de Cuba, free afternoon
9Drive to Sancti Spiritus, free time to explore
10Head to Cayo Ensenachos on the Sabana archipelago
11Free in Cayo Ensenachos to relax on the beach
12In Cayo Ensenachos, optional water based activities
13Return to Havana via Santa Clara
14To Las Terrazas; walks
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has its own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Cuba trip available at present.
Please select a date: