This is the United Kingdom website0843 634 5157
Find a tour
Cultural Discovery Tour of Sicily
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient Greek and Roman sites of a city which once rivalled Athens in the Greek world
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples
- Palermo - Sicily’s capital, visit the majestic Norman cathedral at Monreale
- Taormina - Visit the famous Greek theatre – excellent views of Mount Etna
- Mozia Island - Boat trip to this tiny island with its Phoenician harbour
- Food and Wine - Sample some of Sicily's delicious food and wine
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Syracusa
2See Syracusa's historic Neapolis and Ortygia Island
3Villa Romana and Agrigento's Valley of the Temples
4Mozia Island, Erice and the Greek ruins of Segesta en route to Palermo
5Palatine Chapel and Monreale Cathedral; free time in Palermo
6Cefalu and mountain scenery en route to Giardini Naxos
7Chance to travel to Mount Etna; afternoon in Taormina
8Tour ends at Catania airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classical Sicily tour available at present.
Please select a date: