Find a tour
Walks & Coastal Towns Of Croatia CO
Croatia Walking Tour
- Plitvice National Park - Walk round the UNESCO World Heritage Site with views of breathtaking travertine lakes and waterfalls
- Paklenica National Park - Spectacular coastal and mountain walking along the Adriatic coast
- Trogir - One of the oldest cities in Croatia, discover the city's medieval, Romanesque and Gothic architecture
- Premuziceva Trail - a highlight for hikers in Croatia
- Zagreb - Guided tour of the city known as a 'city of museums'
1Join tour in Zagreb, Croatia's capital
2City tour of Zagreb, drive to Plitvice National Park
3Walk around lakes and waterfalls of the national park
4Hike part of the long distance Premuziceva Trail
5Half day walk in Starigrad Paklenica
6Hike along the Paklenica Gorge
7Explore Trogir and the Dalmatian city of Split
8Tour ends in Split
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walks & Coastal Towns Of Croatia tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Walks & Coastal Towns Of Croatia based on 6 ratings. Read reviews